Thanks a lot for the wrap-up Chesnay.

For open issues with a PR already:

[FLINK-8275] Flink YARN TMs using wrong local Kerberos keytab path
[FLINK-8318] Shade all Elasticsearch connector dependencies
I am currently reviewing these two.

[FLINK-8409] KafkaConsumerThread potential NPE
[FLINK-8419] No metrics registered for dynamically discovered Kafka partitions
These have been reviewed and is mergeable.

[FLINK-8421] HeapInternalTimerService does not reconfigure serializers on
restore

This is still waiting for a review, but I think Aljoscha will start reviewing
it soon.

For unassigned PRs, I recommend that we start kicking off a 1.4.1 RC by the end
of this week with what we have, and leave those for a fast 1.4.2 release
afterwards.

The reason is we’ve already collected quite a few very critical fixes for 1.4.1
that users have reported and are waiting on, so blocking the 1.4.1 release any
longer on still un-assigned issues might not be a good idea.

I would also be happy to be the release manager for the 1.4.1 release.

Cheers,
Gordon