Hi Ken,

Thanks! I would expect more folks to run into this and hence surprised to
not find this in LocalStreamEnvironment. Is there a reason for that?

In the specific case, we have an unbounded source (Kinesis), but for
testing we would like to make it bounded. Hence the earlier question
whether it is possible to terminate a topology with a final watermark or
different means from within the source, similar to how a bounded source in
Beam would behave.

Thanks,
Thomas