Please review and vote on release candidate #1 for Flink 1.3.3, as follows:
[ ] +1, Approve the release
[ ] -1, Do not approve the release (please provide specific comments)
The complete staging area is available for your review, which includes:
* JIRA release notes ,
* the official Apache source release and binary convenience releases to be
deployed to dist.apache.org , which are signed with the key with fingerprint
* all artifacts to be deployed to the Maven Central Repository ,
* source code branch “release-1.3.3-rc1” ,
* website pull request listing the new release .
* A complete list of all new commits in release-1.3.3-rc1, since release-1.3.2
This release candidate contains fixes for only the following issues:
[FLINK-8487] Verify ZooKeeper checkpoint store behaviour with ITCase
[FLINK-8890] Compare checkpoints with order in
[FLINK-8807] Fix ZookeeperCompleted checkpoint store can get stuck in infinite
[FLINK-7783] Don’t always remove checkpoints in
Since we’re aiming for a minimal release candidate for 1.3.3 with only fixes
for the proposed issues. I propose that we have a shortened voting time of 2
days. Please let me know if you disagree with this.
The vote will be open for at least 48 hours.
Please test the release and vote for the release candidate before Wednesday
(March 14th), 7pm CET.
It is adopted by majority approval, with at least 3 PMC affirmative votes.
- b2437f87e361a822adbad6f1c3e6eb14eeeb09fa [FLINK-8487] Verify ZooKeeper
checkpoint store behaviour with ITCase
- 1432092f29c548c55af562ff7b4a7973fedd2e22 [FLINK-8890] Compare checkpoints
with order in CompletedCheckpoint.checkpointsMatch()
- df37d7acfea10a5ca3186f3c53294f2050758627 [FLINK-8807] Fix ZookeeperCompleted
checkpoint store can get stuck in infinite loop
- f69bdf207b92ca47a5ce3e29f6ec7193ed17ec72 [FLINK-7783] Don’t always remove
checkpoints in ZooKeeperCompletedCheckpointStore#recover()