Hi Till,

This is Shuyi :) Thanks a lot. In FLINK-8562, I already sent a PR to
resolve the issue, your help to take a look will be great.

Please let me know what I can help to test the Kerberos authentication, I
am decently familiar with the Kerberos and YARN security part in Flink.

As a starting point, I'd suggest to add an integration test similar to
YARNSessionFIFOSecuredITCase
for flip6.

Shuyi

--
"So you have to trust that the dots will somehow connect in your future."