I've written a cloud watch reporter for our own use. It's not pretty to
crack out the metrics correctly for cloudwatch as the current metrics don't
all set the metric names in a good hierarchy and then they aren't all added
to the metric variables either.

If someone opens the Jira I can see about getting our code up as an example
branch of what I had to do. Unless I missed something, I think the current
metrics need a bit of a brush up.

Dyana

--

Dyana Rose