+1

Am 22.05.18 um 10:49 schrieb Ted Yu:
+1
-------- Original message --------From: Chesnay Schepler <ches...@apache.org>
Date: 5/22/18  1:12 AM  (GMT-08:00) To: dev@flink.apache.org Subject: [VOTE] Enable
GitBox integration (#2)
Hello,

since no concerns have been raised in the discussion about enabling
GitBox [1] I'm opening this vote to make things official.

Please vote on enabling GitBox integration for the flink and flink-web
repositories as follows:

[ ] +1, Approve GitBox
[ ] -1, Do not approve GitBox (please provide specific comments)

The vote will be open for at least 72 hours. It is adopted by majority
approval, with at least 3 PMC affirmative votes.

This is the second attempt for this vote. The previous vote was
cancelled due to the flink-web repository settings. Changes to the
previous vote are highlighted in bold.

If accepted I will file a ticket with INFRA to enable GitBox with the
following settings:

flink:

    * no wiki
    * no issues
    * no projects
    * no merge commit button (rebase/squash merge button still enabled)
    * protected branches [2]: master, release-1.[0-5] (the latter we will
      have to update with each release)

flink-web

    * no wiki
    **no issues*
    * no projects
    * no merge commit button (rebase/squash merge button still enabled)
    * protected branch: asf-site
    * default branch: asf-site (while we're at it...)

[1]
http://apache-flink-mailing-list-archive.1008284.n3.nabble.com/DISCUSS-GitBox-td22328.html
[2] https://help.github.com/articles/about-protected-branches/