Hi,
Thanks for your suggestions @Elias! I have a brief look at "Cuckoo Filter" and
"Golumb Compressed Sequence", my first sensation is that maybe "Golumc
Compressed Sequence" is not a good choose, because it seems to require
non-constant lookup time, but Cuckoo Filter maybe a good choose, I should
definitely have a deeper look at it.

Beside, to me, all of this filters seems to a "variant" of the bloom
filter(which is the smallest unit to store data in the current desgin), the
main challenge for introducing BF into flink is the data skewed(which is common
phenomenon on production) problem, could you maybe also have a look at the
solution that I posted on the google doc
https://docs.google.com/document/d/17UY5RZ1mq--hPzFx-LfBjCAw_kkoIrI9KHovXWkxNYY/edit?usp=sharing
 for this problem, It would be nice if you could give us some advice on that.

Best, Sihua