+1

- Verified signatures and hashes
- Built from source with Hadoop 2.8.1 and Scala 2.11.7, tests pass locally
- No binaries in source archives; no missing artifacts
- To cover the extra Kafka connector bug fixes that were added in between RCs
(FLINK-9349 and FLINK-9295), I executed Kafka end-to-end test non-stop for over
3 hours. All executions passed.
- Did one pass over the run-nightly-tests.sh and pre-commit-tests.sh, no
failures

Cheers,
Gordon