first run mvn clean install in the flink-shaded-hadoop module.

then you only have to run mvn clean package -pl flink-runtime,flink-dist

On 07.06.2018 04:48, Marvin777 wrote:
Thank you for your reply. If I modify the flink-runtime module,  then the
following command is executed for compilation.

'mvn clean package -pl flink-runtime,flink-dist *-am*'

The parameter of '-am' is necessary,  it will take a long time, otherwise
it will report an error, like 'Failed to execute goal on project
flink-dist_2.11: Could not resolve dependencies for project
org.apache.flink:flink-dist_2.11:jar:1.4.2: Could not find artifact
org.apache.flink:flink-shaded-hadoop2-uber:jar:1.4.2'

Am i missing something, waiting for your reply.

Best regard.

Chesnay Schepler <ches...@apache.org> 于2018年6月6日周三 下午4:29写道:

you only have to compile the module that you changed along with
flink-dist to test things locally.