I took a look at some of the blocker defects.
e.g.
https://sonarcloud.io/project/issues?id=org.apache.flink%3Aflink-parent&open=AWPxETxA3e-qcckj1Sl1&resolved=false&severities=BLOCKER&types=BUG

For
./flink-state-backends/flink-statebackend-rocksdb/src/main/java/org/apache/flink/contrib/streaming/state/PredefinedOptions.java
, the closing of DBOptions using try-with-resources is categorized as
blocker by the analysis.

I don't think that categorization is proper.

We can locate the high priority defects, according to consensus, and fix
those.

Cheers