Hi, Community

By the way, there is a very important feature I think it should be. Currently,
the BucketingSink does not support when a bucket is ready for user use. This
situation will be very obvious when flink work with offline end. We called that
real time/offline integration in business. In this case, we should let the user
can do some extra work when the bucket is ready. And here is the JIRA for this
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FLINK-9609>

Cheers
Minglei