I have reviewed FLINK-9676, wish it merged soon.

Zhijiang
发件人:Chesnay Schepler <ches...@apache.org>
发送时间:2018年7月5日(星期四) 15:58
收件人:dev@flink.apache.org <dev@flink.apache.org>; wangzhijiang999
<wangzhijiang...@aliyun.com>; zjffdu <zjf...@gmail.com>; Till Rohrmann
<trohrm...@apache.org>
主 题:Re: [DISCUSS] Release Flink 1.5.1

Building the binary releases overnight failed due to a configuration
mistake on my side.

Till has informed me that FLINK-9676 might occur more often than we
initially suspected.
A PR to address the issue was already opened by Nico.
Given that I have to restart the process anyway today I'm delaying the
release for a few hours
so we have a chance to get the fix in.