+1

- Verified the signatures for all binary artifacts
- Verifies Checksum for all binary packages
- Ran local cluster with no error on logs and empty *.out
- Stop local cluster  with no error on logs
- Ran multiple batch and streaming example via WebUI
- Rab multiple batch and streaming examples via CLI
- Increase number of task managers and ran examples with Parallelism > 1
- Ran WebUI on multiple browsers
- Check Example folder for all binary packages

Just an observation:
When ran a job with Parallelism > Available task slots intermediately job stay
in “Running" status for a very long time and neither finish nor throw any
errors.

Please check if someone else can reproduce it.

Cheers,
Yazdan