Hi,

Thanks a lot for the proposal. I like the idea to unify table definitions.
I think we can drop the table type since the type can be derived from the
sql, i.e, a table be inserted can only be a sink table.

I left some minor suggestions in the document, mainly include:
- Maybe we also need to allow define properties for tables.
- Support specify Computed Columns in a table
- Support define keys for sources.

Best, Hequn