Thanks for updating the wiki, Aljoscha.

The isDone()/advance()/getCurrent() API looks more similar to
hasNext()/isNextReady()/getNext(), but implying some different behaviors.

If users call getCurrent() twice without calling advance() in between, will
they get the same record back? From the API itself, users might think
advance() is the API that moves the offset forward, and getCurrent() just
return the record at the current offset.

Thanks,

Jiangjie (Becket) Qin