Yes, Till,  I am sorry that I did not keep the exception information before
re-run the CI. When I started CI again, the problem has disappeared. I will
continue to pay attention to this issue. I will keep the log when it
happens again.
I agree that this issue is not the release blocker !

Best,
Jincheng

Till Rohrmann <trohrm...@apache.org> 于2018年11月9日周五 下午7:48写道: