Hi Piotr,

Thanks for sharing your ideas on the method naming. We will think about
your suggestions. But I don't understand why we need to change the return
type of cache().

Cache() is a physical operation, it does not change the logic of
the `Table`. On the tableAPI layer, we should not introduce a new table
type unless the logic of table has been changed. If we introduce a new
table type `CachedTable`, we need create the same set of methods of `Table`
for it. I don't think it is worth doing this. Or can you please elaborate
more on what could be the "implicit behaviours/side effects" you are
thinking about?

Regards,
Shaoxuan