Thanks for spending efforts to build a Flink web in Chinese, everyone.

Good job, Jark!

This looks look to me. I have only one concern about the synchronization of
the English and Chinese website. We can not expect the author of the
English doc to produce Chinese doc at the same time. If no one follows up
on the changes in English documents, it will not take long for the
difference between English and Chinese docs to become larger and larger. I
suggest we should assign the owners to the Chinese web, say 1-2 people (we
can have more people, then do monthly rotate). They regularly (weekly
or monthly) catch the new changes in English doc and synchronize/translate
them to the Chinese doc.

Regards,
Shaoxuan