Hello everyone! I've just joined to flink contributing community and have
some problems like:

1. I can't do 'mvn clean package' in project on local machine because of
error:

*[ERROR] Failed to execute goal on project flink-dist_2.11: Could not
resolve dependencies for project
org.apache.flink:flink-dist_2.11:jar:1.8-SNAPSHOT: The following artifacts
could not be resolved:
org.apache.flink:flink-examples-streaming-state-machine_2.11:jar:1.8-SNAPSHOT
.... *

2. I have problem with building master branch on my travis-CI because of:

*[ERROR] No plugin found for prefix 'dependency' in the current project and
in the plugin groups [org.apache.maven.plugins, org.codehaus.mojo]
available from the repositories [local (/home/travis/.m2/repository),
central (https://repo.maven.apache.org/maven2
<https://repo.maven.apache.org/maven2>)] *

Who can make it clear for me? Sorry for this kind of questions, but i can't
resolve it by myself. Thanks in advance.

Best regards, Aleksandr Salatich