Hi Folks,

   We developed a Flink Application  DataStreamSource reading from a Kafka
Topic. Now we need to deploy this via the Flink Dash Board. This program
runs perfectly fine via  the command line bin/flink run <Jar>

But with the Dash Board  it doesn't work.

Should there be any changes done -

     // set up the execution environment

final StreamExecutionEnvironment streamExecutionEnv =
StreamExecutionEnvironment.getExecutionEnvironment();

// make parameters available in the web interface

streamExecutionEnv.getConfig().setGlobalJobParameters(params);

streamExecutionEnv.getConfig().disableSysoutLogging();

streamExecutionEnv.getConfig().setRestartStrategy(RestartStrategies.fixedDelayRestart(10,
500));

streamExecutionEnv.execute("MyFlinkApplication");

*Submit new Job*
We're sorry, something went wrong. The server responded with:

*org.apache.flink.client.program.ProgramInvocationException: The
program's entry point class 'MyFlinkApplication' was not found in the
jar file.*

I see this class in my jar file

jar -tvf  My.jar | grep  -i MyFlinkApplication

  4018 Tue Mar 12 17:49:40 PDT 2019 com/foo/bar/MyFlinkApplication.class

Thanks a lot

Durga Deep

--
_Durga Deep