Hi all,

This is a reminder that the next Bay Area Flink Meetup is about one week
away. Please RSVP if you plan to attend. Here is the list of the proposed
talks:

-- General community and project updates (Fabian Hueske)
-- Real-time experimentation and beyond with Flink at Pinterest (Parag
Kesar, Steven Bairos-Novak)
-- Flink now has a persistent metastore (Xuefu Zhang)

See you all next Monday!

Regards,

Xuefu Zhang