Hey all,

Yadong has now opened a pull request with the Angular 7-based web frontend:
https://github.com/apache/flink/pull/8016
The PR contains the complete dashboard, and is ready to check out, build
and run locally.

I believe it would be good to get some more feedback on the PR, from people
with different systems, browsers and experiences.
The PR removes the old UI.

I propose to merge the PR soon to get more testing exposure in the
1.9-SNAPSHOT version.

Regards,
Robert