Thanks for the testing done so far!

There has been quite some flakiness on Travis lately, see here:
https://travis-ci.org/apache/flink/branches
<https://travis-ci.org/apache/flink/branches>. I’m a bit hesitant to release in
this state. Looking at the tests you can see that all of the end-to-end tests
fail because waiting for the dispatcher to come up times out. I also noticed
that this usually takes about 5-8 seconds on Travis, so a 10 second timeout
might be a bit low. I pushed commits to increase that to 20 secs. Let’s see
what will happen.

I’ll keep you posted!
Aljoscha