Hi all,

Thank you very much Jincheng for the very thorough proposal. I was
following the discussion very briefly, but I have an impression that the
consensus in the previous discussion[1] was that we do not want to have
an independent, flink specific multi language support but we want to
collaborate on that manner with the Beam community. I think this is also
the concern Thomas raised[2].

Let's make sure we do not contradict with what was said in[1]. Could you
elaborate more how does it fit in the Beam-Flink multi language support?

Best,

Dawid

[1]
https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/f6f8116b4b38b0b2d70ed45b990d6bb1bcb33611fde6fdf32ec0e840@%3Cdev.flink.apache.org%3E