Hi Robert,

If I understood the decision correctly, we also need to ask Infra to make
everybody an assignable user, right?
Or do we want to add a new permission class "Assignable User" such that
everyone still needs to ask for the right Jira permissions?

Fabian

Am Di., 30. Apr. 2019 um 10:46 Uhr schrieb Timo Walther <twal...@apache.org