Hi Greater Seattle folks!

We are hosting our next meetup with AWS Kinesis Analytics team on May 30
next Thursday in downtown Seattle.

We feature two talks this time:

   1. *"AWS Kinesis Analytics: running Flink serverless in multi-tenant
   environment"* by Kinesis Analytics team on:
      - How to run Apache Flink applications using Amazon Kinesis Data
      Analytics service
      - Challenges they faced building a multi-tenant serverless Flink
      service
   2. *"How to contribute to Flink: a hands-on guide to start your Apache
   open-source journey"* by me to get developers onboard given the
   considerably rising interest of contributing to Flink from local tech
   community

Please find details and RSVP at
https://www.meetup.com/seattle-flink/events/260865206/  See you next week!

Cheers,