Hi All,

I obviously support this proposal, but I'd like to emphasize two points.

* I think we can significantly improve the getting-started experience with
better (and up-to-date) tutorials.
* A better structure and separation of concepts and API will be very
helpful. I noticed this when I was reading/searching the docs to write my
book.

@Jark Thanks for your awesome work on the Chinese translation of the docs
(and website)!

Cheers,