Sorry,
"It looks like it's been compiled all the time."
should be: "It looks like it can not be compiled all the time in local."

Best, Jingsong Lee

From:JingsongLee <lzljs3620...@aliyun.com.INVALID>
Send Time:2019年7月24日(星期三) 10:54
To:Jark Wu <imj...@gmail.com>; dev <dev@flink.apache.org>; chesnay
<ches...@apache.org>
Subject:Re: flink-mapr-fs failed in travis

Hi @chesnay :
Thanks for fix on travis, Do you have any idea about why we build failed in
local?
It looks like it's been compiled all the time.
 (It should have nothing to do with your previous changes)

Caused by: org.eclipse.aether.transfer.ArtifactTransferException: Could not
transfer artifact com.mapr.hadoop:maprfs:pom:5.2.1-mapr from/to mapr-releases
(https://repository.mapr.com/maven/):
sun.security.provider.certpath.SunCertPathBuilderException: unable to find
valid certification path to requested target
[1]
https://stackoverflow.com/questions/57106180/unable-to-build-flink-from-sources-due-to-mapr-artifacts-problems

Best, Jingsong Lee