Hi Bekir
I’ll first summary the problem here(please correct me if I’m wrong)
1. The same program runs on 1.6 never encounter such problems
2. Some checkpoints completed too long (15+ min), but other normal
checkpoints complete less than 1 min
3. Some  bad checkpoint will have a large sync time, async time seems ok
4. Some bad checkpoint, the e2e duration will much bigger than (sync_time +
async_time)
First, answer the last question, the e2e duration is ack_time -
trigger_time, so it always bigger than (sync_time + async_time), but we
have a big gap here, this may be problematic.
According to all the information, maybe the problem is some task start to
do checkpoint too late and the sync checkpoint part took some time too
long, Could you please share some more information such below:
- A Screenshot of summary for one bad checkpoint(we call it A here)
- The detailed information of checkpoint A(includes all the problematic
subtasks)
- Jobmanager.log and the taskmanager.log for the problematic task and a
health task
- Share the screenshot of subtasks for the problematic task(includes the
`Bytes received`, `Records received`, `Bytes sent`, `Records sent` column),
here wants to compare the problematic parallelism and good parallelism’s
information, please also share the information is there has a data skew
among the parallelisms,
- could you please share some jstacks of the problematic parallelism — here
wants to check whether the task is too busy to handle the barrier. (flame
graph or other things is always welcome here)

Best,
Congxian

Congxian Qiu <qcx978132...@gmail.com> 于2019年8月1日周四 下午8:26写道: