Hi!

I am trying to build 1.9.0-rc2 with the -Pvendor-repos profile enabled. I
get the following error:

mvn clean install -DskipTests -Pvendor-repos -Dhadoop.version=2.6.0
-Pinclude-hadoop (ignore that the hadoop version is not a vendor hadoop
version)

[ERROR] Failed to execute goal on project flink-hadoop-fs: Could not
resolve dependencies for project
org.apache.flink:flink-hadoop-fs:jar:1.9.0: Failed to collect dependencies
at org.apache.flink:flink-shaded-hadoop-2:jar:2.6.0-7.0: Failed to read
artifact descriptor for
org.apache.flink:flink-shaded-hadoop-2:jar:2.6.0-7.0: Could not transfer
artifact org.apache.flink:flink-shaded-hadoop-2:pom:2.6.0-7.0 from/to
mapr-releases (https://repository.mapr.com/maven/):
sun.security.provider.certpath.SunCertPathBuilderException: unable to find
valid certification path to requested target -> [Help 1]

This looks like a TLS error. Might not be related to the release but it
could be good to know.

Cheers,
Gyula