Hi Rishindra,

It would be helpful to checkout [1] and [2].

For your specific case, it's nice that you speak out your
willing to contribute in dev list. It is hopeful other
Flink developers participant the discussion about the issue
and with consensus one of our committers could assign
the ticket to you so that you can provide your patch.

Best,
tison.

[1] https://flink.apache.org/contributing/how-to-contribute.html
[2] https://flink.apache.org/contributing/contribute-code.html