Hi,

is it possible, that watermarks are sometimes not propagated to WebUI, although they are internally moving as normal? I see in WebUI every operator showing "No Watermark", but outputs seem to be propagated to sink (and there are watermark sensitive operations involved - e.g. reductions on fixed windows without early emitting). More strangely, this happens when I increase parallelism above some threshold. If I use parallelism of N, watermarks are shown, when I increase it above some number (seems not to be exactly deterministic), watermarks seems to disappear.

I'm using Flink 1.8.1.

Did anyone experience something like this before?

Jan