Thanks for starting this design Timo and Dawid,

Improving ConfigOption has been hovering in my mind for a long time.
We have seen the benefit when developing blink configurations and connector
properties in 1.9 release.
Thanks for bringing it up and make such a detailed design.
I will leave my thoughts and comments there.

Cheers,
Jark