Hi all,

great to put this code style discussion on the mailing list because I also have found this style inconsistent in the past.

Regarding Gyula's suggestions:
1. a static method `builder()` I think IDEs are also hightlight methods with this name 2. I would vote for a more declarative `propertyA(...).propertyB(...)` approach instead of setters because most methods should be setters. However, if implementers want to add methods such as `addField(..)`, `useProcessingTime()` this sounds also fine to me.
3. mutable
Regarding Dawid's suggestions:
4. regarding required and optional parameters, I would allow both options
5. always end with `build()`

Thanks,
Timo