Hi everyone,

I would like to start discussion about how to support time attribute in SQL
DDL.
In Flink 1.9, we already introduced a basic SQL DDL to create a table.
However, it doesn't support to define time attributes. This makes users
can't
apply window operations on the tables created by DDL which is a bad
experience.

In FLIP-66, we propose a syntax for watermark to define rowtime attribute
and propose to use computed column syntax to define proctime attribute.
But computed column is another big topic and should deserve a separate
FLIP.
If we have a consensus on the computed column approach, we will start
computed column FLIP soon.

FLIP-66:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1-SecocBqzUh7zY6HBYcfMlG_0z-JAcuZkCvsmN3LrOw/edit#

Thanks for any feedback!