Hi,

Thanks for putting together the list! And I’m +1 for the suggested release timeline and also for Gary and Yu as the release managers.

Best,
Aljoscha

On 9 Sep 2019, at 7:39, Yu Li wrote:

Hi Xuefu,

If I understand it correctly, the data type support work should be included in the "Table API improvements->Finish type system" part, please check it
and let us know if anything missing there. Thanks.

Best Regards,
Yu