Hi,
   i was reading through the Flink docs, and i have got to an understanding
that each application will have its own instance of Jobamanager and
TaskManagers and so every application will have to have a initial configuration
for defining the application topology to be drawn in the flink cluster, so
every application will have a separate flink-conf.yaml  , which will
specifically define the Flink topology for that application.
Am i correct in my understanding. Please kindly confirm on the same.
Waiting for the response.
RegardsDipanjan
    On Saturday, September 14, 2019, 02:03:32 PM GMT+5:30, Dipanjan Mazumder