>>> Should the table API concepts be a section in the overall concepts then?

I would say yes, but not exactly as table API concept, but for streaming SQL
concept, plus how to unify the streaming and batch from SQL's perspective.
This topic has lots of connection with underlying streaming concepts, also
time,
watermark, etc. But also have lots of relational concepts, which I think
definitely
needs some introduction.

Best,
Kurt