thanks for reply. "add some context/comment" is very necessary, but I am
not sure where to add to remind others for avoiding similar mistakes, so Is
that a better way to add corresponding grammar checkstyle
in checkstyle.xml? we can remove corresponding grammar checkstyle when we
upgrade new Java version.In this way others committers can
avoid similar problem.

Till Rohrmann <trohrm...@apache.org> 于2019年9月19日周四 下午3:37写道: