Hi,everyone:
      In the current flink system, use flink sql to read data
and then write it to File System with kind of formats is not supported, the
current File System Connector is only experimental [1], so I have developed a
new File System Connector.
       Thanks to the suggestion of Kurt and Fabian, I
carefully studied the design documentation of FLIP-63, redesigned this feature,
enriched the functionality of the existing File System Connector, and add
partition support. Users can add this File System Connector by using code or
DDL, and then use flink sql to write data to the file system.
       We can treat it as a sub-task of FLIP-63. I wrote a
design document and put it in google docs [2].
       I hope everyone will give me some more suggestion,
thank you very much.??

[1].https://ci.apache.org/projects/flink/flink-docs-release-1.9/dev/table/connect.html#file-system-connector
[2].https://docs.google.com/document/d/1R5K_tKgy1MhqhQmolGD_hKnEAKglfeHRDa2f4tB-xew/edit?usp=sharing