Thanks all for your input!

I've updated FLIP-57 accordingly. To summarize the changes:

   - introduced new concept of "Temporary system functions", which has no
   namespace and override built-in functions
   - repositioned "temporary functions" to be those with namespaces and
   override catalog functions
   - updated FunctionCatalog APIs
   - redefined the ambiguous function resolution order to be:

   1. temporary system functions
      2. builtin functions
      3. temporary functions, of the current catalog/db
      4. catalog functions, in the current catalog/db

Since we've reached consensus on several most critical pieces of the FLIP,
I've started a separate voting thread on it.

Cheers,
Bowen