Hi Tison,

Thanks for proposing the document! I had some comments on the document.

I think the only complex thing that we still need to figure out is how to get a
JobClient for a job that is already running. As you mentioned in the document.
Currently I’m thinking that its ok to add a method to Executor for retrieving a
JobClient for a running job by providing an ID. Let’s see what Kostas has to
say on the topic.

Best,
Aljoscha