Hi dev and users,

I just want to revive this discussion because we have some meaningful
progress about
kubernetes native integration. I have made a draft implementation to
complete the poc.
Cli and submission are both working as expected. The design doc[1] has been
updated,
including the detailed submission progress, the cli and yaml user interface
and the implementation
plan. All comments and suggestions are welcome.

BTW, we have made a speech at alibaba apsara conference last friday in "Big
Data Ecosystem"
session[2]. And we heard that many companies and users are planning to
migrate their big data
workloads to kubernetes cluster. Through mixed-run with online services,
they could get better
resource utilization and reduce the cost. Flink, as an important case, the
dynamical resource
allocation is the basic requirement. That's why we want to move the
progress more faster.

Best,
Yang

[1].