Hi Jark & Hequn,

Do you stick to introduce a looser FLIP? We possibly introduce a redundant
extra type
of community consensus if we are able to just reuse the process of current
FLIP. Given
the activity of our community I don't think it costs too much for a config
option keys
change with 3 days at least voting required >3 committer votes.

Best,
tison.

Hequn Cheng <chenghe...@gmail.com> 于2019年10月16日周三 下午2:29写道: