Thanks Jark and everyone who contributed to the release!

I took 1.9.1 for a test drive, upgrading an existing 1.8.x deployment. This
brought in the shiny new UI :)

Everything looks good so far, except an error message that is flickering on
the job overview page: "Server response message: unable to load requested
file.."

Looking at what is being requested makes me gasp..

   1.

http://somehost/jobs/047082c3386e250a1e0607360a003022/vertices/5995a65cc0e8d66f0ffa0d05c183c8f8/metrics?get=0.currentInputWatermark,1.currentInputWatermark,2.currentInputWatermark,3.currentInputWatermark,4.currentInputWatermark,5.currentInputWatermark,6.currentInputWatermark,7.currentInputWatermark,8.currentInputWatermark,9.currentInputWatermark,10.currentInputWatermark,11.currentInputWatermark,12.currentInputWatermark,13.currentInputWatermark,14.currentInputWatermark,15.currentInputWatermark,16.currentInputWatermark,17.currentInputWatermark,18.currentInputWatermark,19.currentInputWatermark,20.currentInputWatermark,21.currentInputWatermark,22.currentInputWatermark,23.currentInputWatermark,24.currentInputWatermark,25.currentInputWatermark,26.currentInputWatermark,27.currentInputWatermark,28.currentInputWatermark,29.currentInputWatermark,30.currentInputWatermark,<CUT
      LOT OF STUFF>,255.currentInputWatermark
      2.

This just won't work for high parallelism jobs. The watermark display was
already broken with the old UI, thankfully now it's a bit more obvious. Is
this a known/previously reported issue for 1.9.x?

Thanks,
Thomas