+1 (binding)

On 30/10/2019 15:25, Vasiliki Kalavri wrote:
+1 (binding) from me. I hope this is not too late :)

Thank you for this great contribution!

On Wed, 30 Oct 2019 at 14:45, Stephan Ewen <se...@apache.org> wrote:

Thank you all for voting.

The voting period has passed, but only 13 PMC members have voted so far,
that is less than 2/3rd of the PMCs (17 members).

I will take a few days to ping other members to vote, after that we will
gradually lower the threshold as per the process to account for inactive
members.

Best,
Stephan