Hi Peter,

Thanks for driving this. I'm all-in for this. However, as I read the latest
FLIP, I have a couple of questions/comments:

1. It seems that "JVM" is proposed as a language type in parallel to
python. I'm not sure that's very intuitive. JVM stands for "java virtual
machine", so the language is really "JAVA", correct? I know "scala" is also
a language which can be generate java byte code that JVM can execute.

2. In the flip, "SHOW FUNCTIONS" and "ALTER FUNCTION" are mentioned but I
don't see there is any implementation plan, either in 1.10 or beyond. I
think we could have more clarification on those.

Thanks,
Xuefu