Hi Jark,

Majority of the changes make sense to me. I think they will be helpful
for the users. I have a slight concern about the

kafka's connector.properties property :) .  I wonder if we should have
them under a single key:

connector.properties:
`zookeeper.connect`:`localhost:2181`;`bootstrap.servers`:`localhost:9092`

As far as I understand it, these are mostly the properties that are
forwarded straight to the underlying KafkaClient. Such properties are
mostly defined and documented by the kafka itself rather than flink.
They might also follow a different formatting scheme than we have for
our properties. Moreover how do we decide which properties are put into
the Properties object and which are not? I would be happy to hear what
others think about that part, as I am not convinced myself about that part.

Best,

Dawid