From: Congxian Qiu <qcx978132...@gmail.com>
Date: Thursday, November 21, 2019 at 2:27 PM
To: shuwen zhou <jaco...@gmail.com>
Cc: Jiayi Liao <bupt_...@163.com>, dev <dev@flink.apache.org>, user
<u...@flink.apache.org>
Subject: Re: Cron style for checkpoint

Hi

Currently, Flink does not support such feature, from what you describe, does
set an appropriate timeout for checkpoint can solve your problem?

Best,
Congxian

shuwen zhou <jaco...@gmail.com<mailto:jaco...@gmail.com>> 于2019年11月21日周四
下午12:06写道:
Hi Jiayi,
It would be great if Flink could have a user defined interface for user to
implement to control checkpoint behavior, at least for time related behavior.
I brought up a wish on JIRA [1], perhaps it described clearly enough.

On Thu, 21 Nov 2019 at 11:40, Jiayi Liao