Hi Hequn,

Looks we are not able to merge fix of FLINK-14735 to 1.8 very soon.
Given that this fix is for batch job only and batch is not very good in
1.8, I think it is a not blocker of release 1.8.3.
So just don't be blocked by it and feel free to cut the RC when other
blocking issues are resolved.

Thanks,
Zhu Zhu

Hequn Cheng <chenghe...@gmail.com> 于2019年11月23日周六 下午9:08写道: